About MeI graduated from the University of Southampton in 2003, with a first class honours degree in Physiology with Nutrition. I went on to complete a Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics in Cardiff, leading to State Registration as a Dietitian with the Health and Care Professions Council. I am also a member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA). Since qualifying as a Dietitian in 2005, I have worked in various roles within the NHS, before setting up my own private practice in 2013. I have gained experience in a very wide range of dietetics and conditions, including weight management, diabetes, allergy and intolerance, malnutrition and nutritional deficiencies.
In the last three years, I have specialised in the following areas:
- Infant & toddler nutrition (including infant feeding, weaning, healthy eating and childhood obesity)
- Health Promotion — working with local organisations to promote healthy eating and optimum nutrition, resource development and training
- Nutritional support, including building up advice, effective use of nutritional supplementation and artificial feeding (e.g. PEG and nasogastric (NG) feeding)
- Providing bespoke training courses and workshops
- Sports nutrition (more recently)